Tuesday, February 1, 2011

takut


bedtime story (18x)

just come back from pasar with my parent.. haha
i took my dinner at 10pm..
OMG.. cant imagine that.. starving from 6pm =(

I just ate abit because i m too hungry until i dun have appetite to eat it anymore..
after eating i knew i m going to get stomachache again.. damn..

mm.. someone ask me to have body check up..
mm.. i reli scare to have it because if i find out there is some virus there then how?

pls dun touch me!

mm.. tomorrow need to wake up early as well..
my mom and dad say long time i didn't accompany them to have breakfast..
mm.. i reli cant remember when i accompany them? maybe 1 year? OMG..

mm.. so i have promised them to wake me up tomorrow so i can have a breakfast with them.. haha..

ps: i wanna be a good gal..



No comments:

Post a Comment