Wednesday, February 2, 2011

is too much


evening guys,

haha.. today i miss out having breakfast with my family..
sorry mama and papa..
i didn't sleep well last night..
i dunno why i cant sleep well..
maybe i m too excited? haha..

mm.. today i help my mom to wash the floor outside.. haha..
haha.. it reli fun.. i think i have more than half year that i didn't do any housework..

and.. my stupid kakak.. she didn't put the pail in a proper way and it fell down to my back..
OMG.. it reli pain.. sob sob.. and it bleeding.. my back nw got a small red scar.. i just realise it..what i can say i m just so unlucky..
i still feel pain nw.. not even wanna touch it because it reli hurt..
realise
mm.. and tis morning i slipping in my room.. i dunno what i step on.. and i hurt my leg..
OMG.. how stupid i m.. luckily my leg didn't bleed..but it pain.. haha..

i just come back from mid-valley because accompany my sister to buy her CNY clothes..
haha.. i bought a high heel.. but i dunno when i can wear it.. haha...


ang pao ang pao
ps: Happy Chinese New Year.

No comments:

Post a Comment