Sunday, January 30, 2011

memorable day

bedtime story (U) Love Love Love

haha.. guess what? i haven't sleep yet..

why? watching my crazy sister and my darling zhen playing monopoly in wii..
haha.. they reli enjoy it and they look crazy when they play it.. haha..
haha.. long time we didn't like this.. reli miss it so much.. haha..

today we did alot stuff..

in the morning from 11.30am to 5pm..
we made cookie.. haha..
cookie cookie cookie.. muaks..
even though the first batch cookie turn up to be "cao da"..
after that, my super genius sister and my hardworking darling keep on rolling..
hahahahah...

at the end, we successful!!!!!!!!!!
delicious cookie....

yummy cookie cookie..

wanna try it? come to my darling zhen house and taste it.. haha..

after, we finished making every cookie..
my dear help us clean up all the tray...
wuuuupiiiii.. haha...

thank you alot lu.. at least u did something =)

after making cookie, we rest awhile in zhen house..
around 6.15pm.. zhen followed me to my dad factory to have dinner..
haha.. today i ate alot..
asam laksa, cendol, prawn, rojak, chicken, sotong and etc!!!
and i drink today.. haha..

it doesn't taste nice..

nw, we are still playing wii.. i think we are going to sleep soon? who knows?


ps: i love today.. muaks.. happy!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment