Saturday, December 4, 2010

green apple turn red apple

Bedtime story (U)

hey guy.. long time didn't tell bedtime story..

haha.. finally.. finally.. finally...
i finished my exam edi..

faster faster faster wish me..

haha.. i didn't sleep for the crazy 5 night..
i dunno how i can stand for it..
but now.. finally i can have a good sleep..
that 5 night drive me crazy..
i have a big eye beg, pimple come out all my face and my face look like so sick..
from sour turn into sweet now.. happy..


dun worry.. i just need to take sometime to recover it back..
wait for me okie? haha.. the pretty honey will come back.. (OMG>.<) shy!!

KIDDING ONLY..

yesterday went to celebrate with my all buddies.. reli fun fun fun fun fun..
i miss u all.. muaks..

if u wanna go out, u can date me..
better be faster... later fully book.. haha..


ps: muaks.. appreciate what i have now..

No comments:

Post a Comment