Thursday, December 9, 2010

arrrgghh..

afternoon guys:

mm.. this morning i went to see doctor..
OMG.. my mom said that i need to get injection for hepatitis B..

haha.. GOD know that i dun like injection..
at last i didn't get any injection at all..
because hahahahahahahaha.. i m sick.. that why i cant get injection..
wooohoo... now i feel that sick is not bad at all..

mm.. guess where m i now??

mm.. i m waiting you since 11 until now..
i am going to kill you when you reach..
slap you babi nurul!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

yesterday i went out with my darling zhen..
we eat eat, walk walk, shop shop..
i dunno how many clothes i tried..
but.. non of them suit me.. because i m too (big).. hahahahaha..
it reli fun and happy..

yesterday i spend all my night to play the puzzle with my brother..
i reli reli reli like it..
i feel the challenge when i play it..







Ps: today will be a busy day again..

No comments:

Post a Comment