Tuesday, December 7, 2010

is that me?


morning guys =.='''

can u imaging that this is me? (yaya.. i admit that i am a babi)
normally i wake up at 12 or more..
but today i woke up at around 9..

OMG!! dun tell me this is the sign of insomnia.. (i get it last time before.. it reli horrible)

i didn't sleep well last night..
even though i m tired.. but i just can't sleep anymore..
i dunno how many time i have woke up..
it just make me feel tired more.. (i have muscle pain now)

now.. waiting my pretty darling pui pui come to my house..
she told me that she will come early..
but now i cant even see her shadow.. (when u come u, i will give u a slap)
haha..today planning to go out with my all sister..

status today: tired and waiting

ps: cant imaging that i can wake up so early when there is a holiday..

No comments:

Post a Comment