Tuesday, December 7, 2010

what a plan?

bedtime story (U)

mm.. today i been waiting my friend pui pui since the morning until afternoon..
she sms me that she over slept this morning.. so she came my house around 1.30pm..
she wait for me around one hour at my house because i haven't take bath yet..hehe..

i went to YAMAHA school to buy my book.. finally i bought it.. haha..
after that, we went to MayBank to do her stuff..
when she finished, we straight go to my friend house..
when we reach her house, she hasn't take bath yet..OMG.. waiting again.. haha..

i dunno how long we gossip..
talk talk and laugh laugh..

den we went to a mall to bought something..
we take around 2 hours to find a comfortable shoe..
i was tired and hungry..

after that, we went to eat japanese food..
i m too hungry edi.. i ate a lot..
but after i finished my food.. my stomach pain again..
haiz.. it reli pain until i didn't talk much with my friend..
(i think because i was too hungry and i didn't eat that why my stomach so pain)

around 10.05pm.. my friend send me home.. haha..
thank ya.. my dear..

haha.. my friend pui pui bought a christmas present..

a card from pui pui


candy 'merry christmas'



ps: i miss u all.. muaks.. even though we didn't plan well but it reli fun..

No comments:

Post a Comment