Friday, November 26, 2010

sign of appendicitis


bed time story (U)

mm.. today my stupid stomach pain again..
mm.. it reli reli reli reli reli reli reli pain..
mm.. i dunno how to describe it..
suddenly my mind come out what my sayang told me before.. this is the sign of appendicitis..
hahahahaha.. i think it is impossible rite??



mm.. recently my life reli suck..
mm.. i didn't take my meal properly..
mm.. sometime one day onli take one meal..
mm.. can someone scold me or slap me?

eh.. u better dun do that.. just talk with me nicely.. i will listen it..

haha.. i know u won't do that.. rite? all my lovely friends?

mm.. i still have to 1 more day to dream..
after that..exam come d..
mm.. i reli dun have the confidence..
mm.. what to do??




i just can cry inside my heart.. who know that?


Ps: today my stomach reli pain.. pls go away..




No comments:

Post a Comment