Thursday, December 16, 2010

OMG..this is my life..


morning:

recently come back from singapore with my buddies...
haha.. it really fun although it really tired..
muaks.. love my buddies so much..

haha.. today i wake up so early because of my stupid darling (zhen)..
waiting her message reply since yesterday...
today i will go out with her.. long time didn't go out shop d..
in singapore i didn't spend a lot..
this is the first time i didn't buy more than 3 clothes when i travel..
so.. is time for me to shop.. haha..

tomorrow i will go out with my buddies..
we plan to eat jogoya..
mm.. any other good suggestion than that??
hahaha.. i love buffet... i can eat like a monster.. haha..


mm.. i think is time for me to diet.. all my friends say that a look abit chubby.. haha
anyone wanna help me?


stop feeding me

ps: it going to be a busy day...

No comments:

Post a Comment