Monday, December 6, 2010

in just a blink of an eye

bedtime story (U)


mm.. today i went to sunway lagoon with my buddies..
it was awesome..
and.. this is my first time to show my leg infront of so many ppl..(=>,<=)

mm.. i didn't play those scary crazy game
mm.. i cant take it seriously.. (i reli dunno why ppl like it so much)

mm.. i just play the water park..
mm.. my friend try to pull me to the most deep part..
which i onli can reach 1.5m.. i cant go further more..(wei.. dun laugh at me.. i know i m short)
mm.. at that moment i feel like i will die.. (serious.. i reli scare of water)
mm.. since i was form 4 or 5 until now.. i never go inside water..


(ya ya.. i know u will laugh
i need you when i swim..

after sunway lagoon.. we went to eat steamboat.. my favorite.. woohoo..
i ate a lot.. until my stomach cant handle it anymore.. (this time i ate ice-cream as my desert)
OMG.. dunno how i'm going to diet..

after steamboat.. they wanna play pool.. so we decided to go club 9 for awhile..
at 10pm.. we went back home..
i reach my house around 10.35pm..

and.. sometime make my mood turn down..
my stupid and crazy mom scold me.. damn it..
i dunno how long she didn't scold me edi..

mm.. seriously i m a gal who cant handle ppl scold me..
she just keep scolding scolding and scolding.. after that..
i just said to her, "ma..i dun wan to argue with u"
den i straight went to my room..
my naughty tear just come out..
haiz.. sorry mom.. next time i wont go back late..

i m sorry


ps: what a busy day..is time to sleep now=(

No comments:

Post a Comment