Thursday, January 27, 2011

do u think that will be work?


morning guys (18X)


recently i m a driver for my sister.. haha..
need to fetch her and send her.. =(

besides that, i m waiting for my application to uq..
i have no idea when they will accept me..
i reli hope they can accept me.. cuz i reli reli wanna go there..

another important thing:

do i look fat now?
i think i gain my weight but my weight still the same..
but my body become bigger and shorter (~0~''')

dier plan:

morning - apple
afternoon - apple
dinner - apple

mamamiya.. how many i still need to eat?

do u think it can help me to reduce my weight?
haha..

give me some opinion...

or provide some diet way for me..
i reli need it..


status: i feel bored but i m lazy to diet so i just dun eat!!!!!!!!!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment