Sunday, January 2, 2011

did i do wrong?

afternoon guys, ( ='( )


mm.. i just came back from hainan yesterday..
the trip was boring and suck..
i reli didn't enjoy it..
summore.. i m sick now..

Mr. Cough, Mr. Flu, Ms. Fever and Mr. Sore Throat have visit me.

OMG.. i dun have the energy to talk also..

and i m reli reli reli reli reli tired..


the worst thing is.. i just fight with my mom because of my sickness and my face..
haiz.. i reli dun like to fight with her..

you thought i wan it is it? i have listen what you say and what u want..
why cant you just say something good.. why u need to say until like that..

what i can do? i just go down and take medicine without taking my breakfast and lunch..
den i go back to my room.. since she say that she dun wan to see my face..


pls stop it

ps: i will be silent for it.


No comments:

Post a Comment