Tuesday, October 19, 2010

cheer up my dear!!!

waaaa... today my darling sms me.. i was shock actually..
normally she dun find me.. is very difficult to find her.. cuz.. she is a bookworm..

mm..bad news come!!

the first message she send is ( hanleng.. i very sad..)
aiyoo.. first time text me but in this situation!!

mm.. she told me that she get a bad result for her mid exam..
do you know that she is a smart ass.. but i dunno why the examiner will fail her!!!!!!!!!!!!!
slap the examiner.. how can she treat my darling like that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!






hahaha.. actually.. is not the examiner's fault..


is was my darling... she was too too too too careless d...
she did tons of mistake which she can score her exam very well..
pity her.. i have scolded her next time must be super duper carefull!!!

the end of the story..

currently, i am rushing my assignment..
and i hate assignment..
pls god.. can u help me??

nurul, today i have tasted brownies with ice-cream in secret recipe..
i swear to god.. u will like it so so so much.. u better try it.. muaks..

enjoy my post!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment