Sunday, November 15, 2009

hang out with my darling zhen!!

Saturday, 14 November 2009

I went out with my darling zhen and my sister..

We went to pyramid.. because my stupid sister want to meet her friend there...

When we arrived, she left zhen zhen and me!!! ( hahaha.. finally she won't disturb me and my darling zhen)

hehe.. after that, we went to taiwan restaurant (haha.. i forgot the name of the restaurant)

We ordered a fried taufu, fried chicken, mango ice, honeydew bubble tea and a mini steamboat ( hahaha.. my favorite)

OMG.. i eat too much until i dun feel like want to walk...

after that, we went to buy cloth...

I bought a formal cloth and a formal pant..

zhen bough a jacket and dress??

haha.. i wanna buy the jacket oso.. but it doesn't suit me.. when i wear it.. i looked like so short!! (haha.. even though i short now)

After that, we wait for my stupid sister!!

We went to buy the Ireland fried ( near the cinema there)

It wasn't taste good.. we didn't finish it..

Around 5, we went back!!



THE END

No comments:

Post a Comment