Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Hang Out with my Darling

I went out with my pretty darling after say bye bye to maine on 19.09.2009..

We went to 1-Utama for celebrate Pui birthday..

First, we went to eat.. we was too hungry.. i almost can eat a cow..XD


stupid pose

stupid Qhe & eddy

Birthday gal (Pui)

three pretty darling

Chor yau

eating eating >.<

our hand.. hehe

twinkle twinkle little star

my food.. yummy...

Second, we bought a handbag for her as birthday present..

Around 4xx, we went back because everyone was tired..

My darling zhen and song wei stay at my home.. we did many stupid thing!!


my sis and zhen doing mask...

song wei sleeping

zhen zhen doing mask and talking phone

Summore i haven't pack my luggage because i am going to hong kong for the next day.

Around 2xx, i had finished packing my stuff.. and i went to sleep with my darling Zhen..

Ps: sorry for my poor grammar and this is my first time to write blog.. actually dunno what to write!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment