Sunday, April 10, 2011

there is still a long way to go

midnight (u)

status: after exam - moody
after dinner - getting better
after talk with my mom - much better

mm.. i had my first exam today..

which i cant do my test at all..

no confidence at all when doing the question..

not sure with the amount for all the answer..

so confused..

what so ever..

i'm give up..

no want care about it anymore..

during the exam.. my stupid stomach keep on screaming=.='''

it really so embarrassed.. and that person whose sitting beside me was staring at me..

as my sweeties know that my mood is down..

they bring me to south bank for dinner..

environment : 5 star

it is a good place for couple for dating..

serious!!!

so romantic!!!

at there you can try any food that you like

italian food, japan food, western food, turkish food.

we went 3 restaurant today..

1. pancake restaurant ( i love the pancake and the waffle that i odder)
2. italian restaurant ( garlic prawn pasta and chicken risotto)
3. bubble tea shop

at the end, my mood turn better after i ate all the sweet stuff..


only for today

thank to my sweeties (eva &eeleen)..


mm..i called my mom today..

long time didn't chit chat with her d..

mis her so much..

luv u..

i miss your voice



ps: is time for me to sleep nw..

No comments:

Post a Comment