Friday, April 22, 2011

시간


bed time story ( T______T )


status for last week: not good at all

had exam for since last week until this tuesday...

this is the worst exam i had...

no confidence at all..

i miss the time life in pass..

my friends, my darling, my parent, my studies..

and.. all my result for this exam is suck..

haiz..

i reli dunno hw..

my tear come out when i think about it..

need time to adjust myself..

and..

i need to work harder to cover back what i have done..


after crying i feel better=)


mm.. i m having holiday now..

one week holiday..

after the break i need to focus in study edi..

no more joke in my life!!!!!!!

fighting..!!!!!!!

and i m going to melbourne tomorrow..

5 days 4 night..

with my darling eva and eeleen..

miss you all.. muask...

i wanna fly

mm.. easter day is coming soon...


i want easter egg =)


ps: sometime i feel speechless..

1 comment: