Wednesday, April 13, 2011

노력

afternoon (u)

guess, where i am??

in library..

so tired..

today i skip my class..

i dont know why i cant wake up??

maybe is too tired..

mm.. waiting my lovely jie jie in the library..

still got one more week to suffer..

mid exam !

i still have 3 more subject..

sob sob..

i am hungry now..

waiting my friend to bring lunch box for me..

hehehehehehe...


salad is my lunch for today =) yum yum =)



my darling eva say today will make some dessert for us??

cake?? egg tart?? not sure yet..

but for sure it taste yummy=)


mm.. should i dye my hair?? i think my mom is going to kill me =)

i bought one bubble type for dying my hair..

color: mocha =)

wanna look mature abit..

more no kids =)

cant imaging after i dye my hair=)



ps:나를 축복 해 줘요




No comments:

Post a Comment